BestDrive Region Administrator - Southeast
The Regional Administrator will oversee the transactional processes of each store within the region. This will include but is not limited to sales order entry, inventory tracking, customer billing and collections, accounts payable processing and payroll related transactions. They will be responsible for providing daily support to each Store Admins for the duties and responsibilities each of them holds. This position will be responsible for the adherence of stores to BestDrive’s safety guidelines. This position will work closely with corporate leadership in identifying and implementing new processes and procedures that will provide time efficiencies in each store. The Regional Administrator will support the Region Manager and other regional staff with updates on the status of all sales and operations transactional documentation in accordance with company policies and best practices. This position is expected to travel, visiting stores, and providing training and support to each Store Admin as needed.
- Work with all Admins at each store to ensure paperwork is flowing properly up to BestDrive Corporate.
- Assist Corporate AR/AP with any issues or concerns within your region. Be the first point of contact for Corporate AR/AP.
- Train new Admins once hired in order that everyone follows the same policy and procedures
- 50% travel will be required as you travel around to each of the locations in your region to ensure Admins are working proficiently and assisting them with any issues.
- Work with Store Managers about issues involving StoreAdmin’s performance issues. Assist the Store Managers with performance reviews of each of the Admins within your Region
- Assist the Store Managers and Regional staff with pre-audit assignments. Also be present when audits occur. After audit has been completed work with Store / Regional Managers to correct issues that were found in the audit and report those findings back to Corporate and/or Continental Auditor.
- Understand financial reporting and have the ability to quantify business needs, costs/budgets, and economic earnings.
- Assure that prompt and effective communication occurs within the region and with the home office. • Manage people by directing and coaching. Recruit and develop personnel and establish succession planning.
- Drive the programs and process changes being initiated by corporate down to every store to ensure success.
- Attract, retain, and motivate field personnel to support the long-term stability and growth of the company and to promote effective participation of team in relation to corporate objectives. Evaluate personnel in terms of their position description & conduct. Council personnel on steps for self -improvement.
- Provide backup coverage if one of the store Admins are on PTO or extended illness.
- Review and assist Admins on bad debt collections for their customers if needed.
- When new Admins are hired ensure that they automatically have access to all the accounting systems that they will need in order to do their job (CLC Soft, Maddenco, SharePoint, etc.)
- Conduct frequent team meetings with the Store Admins; identify areas where additional training or supervision is needed.
- When visiting the stores, be the eyes and ears for safety issues. If found, point them out to the Store Manager and assist with getting them corrected.
- Assist with defining documentation for Store / Admin operations • Work with new managers on cash drawer procedures and set up
- Manage the collection and processing of weekly payroll through the time keeping system
- High school degree or equivalent years’ experience
- 5+ years administrative experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to delegate responsibilities
- Provide leadership and training to key personnel
- Possession of key competencies, including conflict management, business negotiation, organization, and decisionmaking
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment screening
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree
- 7+ years’ experience in supervising multi-unit locations
- 5+ years’ experience managing and leading people
- Experience in Commercial Tire Retail Operations.
- Retread tire knowledge
Work Environment & Physical Requirements
- Work hours are generally 7-5 Monday – Friday. Saturday and evenings as needed; may have little to no advance notice.
- This position operates in all types of indoor and outdoor work environments, therefore exposure to heat and cold is to be expected.
- While performing the duties of this job, employee is regularly required to stand, bend, climb, lift and walk.
- Occasionally lift up to 15 lbs. • 50 – 75% travel throughout the region is required.All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Why you should apply:
- Immediate Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discounts
- Employer 401(k) Match
- And more benefits that come with working for a global industry leader!
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
BestDrive, a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental, is quickly becoming the top choice among commercial trucking fleets for our high-quality products and exceptional service. BestDrive Commercial Tire Centers specializes in providing fleet customers with innovative tire solutions including award winning Continental and General Tire brand products, innovative commercial solution products such as ContiPressureCheck, and a wide array of multi-brand truck tires to address all market segments. Since our founding in 2012, we presently have 25 locations throughout the United States and continue to rapidly expand our footprint throughout the country