Sales planner (temporary employee for 3 month)
Support sales planner for following topics
- Help maintain data quality in Sales main tool - SPOT (concerning master data, volume planning, prices);
- Support the 5 years’ Sales planning process with data maintenance, different reports (per product/region/customer) and presentations for the upper Management;
- Regular detailed SPOT Status analysis (per customer, product group);
- Creation of different Sales reports and presentation (LVPF status comparison, LVPF history file, SPOT-CDP comparison, etc);
- Compare and synchronize budget year data in different Sales tools;
- Regular Coordination Meetings with the Segment Sales managers ;
- Analyze prices changes: CPC tracking and FC current year, CPC budget year, Actual vs. Planned, etc/;
- Special Tasks (Power Point Presentations, ad hoc analysis, data preparation for Sales Management Reviews, etc)
- University of bachelor's degree in Finance / Economics / Economical Engineering;
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting and financial principles;
- English intermediate skills for writing, reading and speaking ;
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint;
- Confident communication and presentation skills;
- Good analytical, problem solving and decision making skills to evaluate alternatives and provide recommendations on business issue
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.