Internship Atlassian Tools Administrator/Developer (Iasi)
As a part of our team, you will develop new tool solutions or enhance existing ones that support product development. Our tools work together in a consistent toolchain, exchange data and assure traceability between them.
You will collaborate with a diverse international team of experts and improve the way our products are developed.
The role of JIRA Administrator/Developer is to identify appropriate solutions for our end users in accordance with internal guidelines. The identified solutions also need to keep in mind quality, backwards compatibility and performance.
As a JIRA Administrator/Developer your main responsibilities will be to:
• Monitor and maintain existing solution (Jira application and installed plugins like eazyBI, BigPicture, Structure, Agile Poker) and determine potential areas of improvement.
• General tool administration topics (project set-up, access rights management, debug emerging problems, support integrations with external tools).
• Test new versions of the Jira/Confluence tools and plug-ins to ensure compatibility.
• Maintain JIRA projects, workflows, permissions, and users while working in a JIRA/Confluence DataCenter environment.
• Create and maintain JIRA filters, dashboards, workflows, fields.
• Create and maintain Confluence macros.
• Keep documentation up to date and create detailed work instructions based on existing methodology.
• Merging / migrating data between servers.
• Support for data exchange (communication between JIRA servers internal and external or between our internal JIRA and tools used by external partners).
• Support and training for the tool and plugins.
• Cooperate with international development teams / peers from other areas of Continental.
• Work in agile teams and following Scrum/SAFe methodology.
This is what it takes to be a successful JIRA Administrator/Developer:
• University degree in a relevant field (i.e. Telecommunication, Automation and Computer science, Informatics, Electrical engineering, Mechatronics ...).
• Knowledge about JIRA plugins (Script Runner, BigPicture, Structure, EazyBI).
• Good knowledge of programming: Python, Groovy.
• Experience using Atlassian tool administration knowledge on JIRA and Confluence.
• Ability to write custom JQL (Jira Query Language).
• Ability to construct custom dashboards using various filter/gadgets types in JIRA.
• Ability to understand and maintain restrictions on existing Confluence spaces.
• Understanding of the full software development life cycle (e.g. Scrum, Waterfall).
• Effective communication and presentations skills, with a positive attitude and a sense of ownership.
• Advanced English knowledge.
Don’t be discouraged if you don’t meet all the requirements listed above, your experience might still be relevant for this job. We encourage you to apply.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
Pay for Performance:
• Achievement Bonuses and Rewards.
• Relocation Bonus for non-Iasi Residents.
• Recommendation Bonuses for new team members.
• Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
• Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.).
• Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping).
• In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
• Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings.
• Dedicated Programs and Conferences.
• Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc).
• Access to e-learning platforms.
• Career development opportunities (local and international).
• Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.