Senior Software Developer for PSS (Iasi)
Highly skilled in programming? Now your knowledge can make a difference in the future of mobility. Within the Passive Safety and Sensorics team your and engineering skills can make a difference in the development of exciting new automotive products and technologies.
In Passive Safety and Sensorics we are developing products (like Steering ECUs, Suspension ECUs, etc.) that are contributing to the improvement of the safe mobility.
As a Senior Software Developer in this group, you’ll have the possibility to work on products that will be present in the tomorrow’s cars around you.
Do you want to be a Senior Software Developer? These should spark your interest:
• Analyze and understand customer requirements;
• Generate software solutions;
• Code and then test on PC and on the microcontroller target system;
• Deliver the solution to the project for integration;
• Develop your technical skills;
• Deal with the latest automotive technologies;
• Work on worldwide projects with colleagues that have different cultural backgrounds.
If you want to contribute to the future of the automotive worlds and you are experienced in any of ANSI C, Embedded Programming, Autosar, this is the right place for you.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
You can be a perfect match to our team if you have:
• University Degree (i.e. Computer Science, Electronics, Informatics, Physics, Mathematics...)
• Preferably minimum 3 years working experience in one or more of the following: ANSI C, Embedded Programming & Electronics understanding, Autosar, Linux programming
• Fluency in English
• Soft skills: result orientation, good communication skills, ability to analyze and organize, team player.
In order to be better prepared for the selection process, you can access the documentation recommended for this job at this link: https://www.continental.com/ro-ro/cariera/angajare-în-cadrul-continental/programare-sisteme-încorporate-114820
What we offer :
• Competitive salaries & financial benefits;
• Flexible working time;
• Hybrid work;
• Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
• Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
• Work with the state-of-the-art equipment and technology;
• International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
• Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.