SAP Consultant Production Planning (Technical) (Wave 2 - No. 10)
Our IT Competence Center Manufacturing drives the digitization in our Tire plants worldwide – and we want you to join us!
In this position you will be part of our global IT team supporting production planning and sequencing. In collaboration with our business partners, we continuously improve processes and production performance in order to meet customer demand.
We partner with people from our tire plants and other areas within the company to realize new functionalities or test and evaluate new technology. We are a global, highly motivated IT team that has the freedom to act and embraces diverse thoughts and perspectives.
If you love to create and improve digital solutions and drive them from idea to implementation, Continental is the perfect match for you.
In this exciting job you work on the following tasks:
- Working in an agile team to improve and transform our production planning and sequencing systems and processes
- Migration of the current SAP PP and APO landscape towards S/4HANA
- Application development, testing and rollout
- Application support for the plants
- Collaborating and learning together with IT colleagues from other areas and internal customers globally
- Academic degree in computer science, business administration or an equivalent qualification
- Several years of IT working experience with SAP PP or DD/DS, preferably on S/4HANA
- Knowledge in SAP Fiori/UI5 would be beneficial, but it is not a must.
- Basic ABAP development knowledge
- Experience working in agile methodologies (we use SAFe)
- Analytical and strategic thinking capabilities
- Intercultural sensitivity
- Professional working proficiency in English
- Experience working in an international, virtual team
- Open to travel up to 25%, incl. business trips abroad
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. With its premium portfolio in the car, truck, bus, two-wheel and specialty tire segment, the Tires business area stands for innovative top performance in tire technology. Services for dealers and fleet management as well as digital tire monitoring and management systems are further areas of focus. The aim is to contribute to safe, economical and sustainable mobility.