Sr. Analog Mixed-Signal IC Design Engineer
- Drive the design of ICs for LiDAR applications as lead designer from specification and architecture up to Tapeout
- Evaluate emerging technologies suitable for automotive LiDAR IC application
- Design, simulate, implement, and test analog/mixed-signal CMOS transistor level circuit designs.
- Guide physical design team to establish optimal layout and perform post-layout analysis.
- Support chip level validation, test development, lab characterization, and transition to mass production.
- Technology nodes range from 7nm-180nm.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Immediate Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition & Employee Discounts
- Annual Bonus
- Employer 401(k) Match
- And more benefits that come with working for a global industry leader!
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, Physics or relevant field
- Minimum 2 years of relevant professional work experience
- Knowledgeable in CMOS analog/mixed-signal design.
- Solid experience in ASIC Design
- Understanding of key challenges in sensor design (mitigation of signal and power supply crosstalk)
- Familiarity with standard EDA tool suites for custom circuit design (Cadence, Mentor, Synopsys)
- Good communication skills and successful in a team-oriented environment
Starting Compensation: 109,990 - 175,550 USD
- Master’s degree in electrical engineering or relevant field
- Automotive experience
- Familiarity with digital design flow and tools
- Familiarity with optical receivers
- 5+ years of IC design experience
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental Automotive is one of the largest automotive manufacturers in the world and a leader in automated driving. Through our pioneering technologies and services, we’re changing the future of mobility to make it more safe, smart, and sustainable. Our Santa Barbara, CA location is seeking a highly self-motivated and detail-oriented Sr. IC Designer to join our Autonomous Mobility team.
Are you ready to shape the future with us?