Head of Franchise & Retail Competency Center ContiTrade EMEA - Executive (m/f/diverse)
As Head of Franchise & Retail Competency Center you are responsible for the strategy and operations for franchise across all ContiTrade Markets in EMEA. Furthermore, you support the growth and development of our retail customer partnership models within the retail strategy for Continental Tire. This includes the following main tasks:
- Develop the strategic framework for Continental's BestDrive Franchise approach within the ContiTrade and Business Area strategy in close alignment with relevant line functions
- Operationalize the BestDrive Franchise Business Model in the different markets
- Define and foster the implementation of binding (partnership) concepts and provide the strategic framework for policies, standards and processes
- Plan/forecast and review the BestDrive franchise market activities within ContiTrade while ensuring growth of the BestDrive franchise network
- Ensure the adherence of the Franchise legal framework
- Foster and ensure the roll out of defined applications for the usage in the franchise business model in close alignment with line functions
- Foster the implementation of the point of sales toolbox approach and of the digitalization of the internal and external processes of the BestDrive franchisees
- Initiate content creation in alignment and ensure implementation and execution of customer specific training concepts
- Ensure roll-out and further development of the EMEA training platform, responsible for the online and virtual training for all Business Area EMEA in respect of competence center retail
- Develop and increase binding instruments for garages and spare parts dealers (indirect business) within the channel and Business Area strategy, creating value-adding solutions and enabling synergies across channels
- Lead and steer own team and functional reports
- University degree in economic fields or business
- Several years of working experience in Operations, Business Development, Marketing & Sales and/or comparable functions on international level
- Several years of disciplinary and remote leadership experience in an international context
- Experience in leading projects and steering project portfolios
- Knowledge on franchise and retail business
- Ability to interact in international business and to build up networks across countries
- Business fluent English skills (written and spoken)
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
We want our employees to do well with us. That's why we offer them not only an exciting job in an international technology group, but also numerous additional offers such as flexible and hybrid working, sabbaticals and other benefits. Find out more about Continental's Benefits.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
ContiTrade is the strategic retail arm of the Continental Tire business in Europe. It’s business purpose is to facilitate access to the respective markets & leverage Trade opportunities in Europe, the Middle East & Africa (EMEA). The scope of the ContiTrade business ranges from selling tires to complete fleet management via tires, tire services and vehicle services, through approximately 600 equity stores and 2,300 franchise and network partners. The business scope includes sales to end consumers, business and fleet customers, wholesale and as a service partner to Continental, as well as other major tire brands. This is done physically in branches and on the road, as well as through e-commerce platforms.