Cloud Factory DevOps Engineer (m/f/diverse)
• Development and operation of secure, high quality, reliable applications and platforms for Group IT and related IT areas using cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, Kubernetes)
• Design and tracking of development of cloud-based solutions based on microservices to ensure secure workloads
• Cooperation with the rest of the DP team to provide standards, procedures, assessments and guidelines to improve cloud workloads and deployment processes
• Participation in troubleshooting of operational issues
• Development and operation of cloud native supporting services and automations in the areas of security, monitoring, backups and alerting across our entire cloud landscape
• Computer Science or equivalent studies (Bachelor's Degree)
• Experience with Linux, Networking and utilization of AWS and Azure Services
• Experience with programming, for example in Python, Golang, Java, C#
• Experience with Infrastructure as code (e.g. Terraform) and Version Control with Git (e.g. GitHub)
• Experience with agile DevOps environments and Information Security topics of advantage
• Experience with container and container orchestration-frameworks (e.g. Kubernetes) of advantage
• Project/Process management skills
• Fluent in English (German a plus)
• High motivation to work in a challenging, global acting and multicultural team
• Well organized technical planning and problem-solving skills
• Coordination skills (customer/vendor management)
• Ability to creatively solve problems with minimal guidance, while maintaining a timely, cost-effective approach
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
For us your most important skill is your capability to build trusting relationships, to allow for clear and meaningful communication. You are keen to understand and empathize with different cross-functional perspectives, yet you know how to make your case and argue well.
On the technical side we expect you’re proficient in cloud native programming. As we’re an early-stage team, and are looking for support in several areas, you will always find an area to grow and excel.
You will make direct impact on our product from day one and work with colleagues that care about the product and the people who build it. We support you in your journey to become the best version of yourself. Not the least by providing challenging work, people around you who you can learn from, as well as a personal conference & training budget
You are not afraid of taking responsibility, and like hands-on experience in IT or are willing to learn new things.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
DevOps Engineer für Windows, Web und Mobile Apps (m/w/divers)