Internal Communications Manager (m/f/d), Group Sector Tires - REF43112P
We are looking for a new member for our Global Internal Communications Team as soon as possible. As Internal Communications Manager, Group Sector Tires you will be part of a motivated and dynamic team of experts. Your focus will be on developing and preparing globally relevant, strategically aligned internal communications content. In addition, you will continuously work on optimizing and innovating our formats and channels and represent the Group Sector Tires in various working groups.
Your tasks in detail:
- Drive and actively shape the strategic and operational internal communications for the Group Sector Tires
- Create and implement global internal communications campaigns and manage programs for various strategic initiatives and transformation projects
- Drive and implement creative storytelling and text editing for all internal channels and platforms (newsletter, intranet, mailings, employee app, leadersip messages etc.)
- Develop attention-grabbing media (presentations, print materials, videos, imagery, podcasts etc.) for internal projects and strategic initiatives
- Ensure a consistent global internal communication approach as well as KPI setting & evaluation/reporting for internal communication activities
- Ensure alignment with all relevant internal stakeholders
- Manage external agencies and service providers
- Organization and execution of internal events, townhalls and management conventions
- Experienced professional with advanced academic studies in Communication, Business Administration or a comparable qualification
- Several years of professional experience in managing internal or external communications - ideally in a multinational corporation or communication/PR agency
- Expert skills in developing and implementing communications strategies and campaigns as well as managing multiple internal communications channels and formats
- Profound knowledge in the production of communication materials
- Experience in handling complex communication projects and issue management
- Business fluent English and German language skills (written and spoken)
- Excellent writing and presentation skills (in German and English)
- Distinctive analytical thinking, diplomacy and teamwork ability; service oriented; intercultural competency
- High empathy, intercultural experience and strong stakeholder management skills; ability to engage and inspire people
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
We want our employees to do well with us. That's why we offer them not only an exciting job in an international technology group, but also numerous additional offers such as flexible and hybrid working, sabbaticals and other benefits. Find out more about Continental's Benefits.
Network with our Recruiter Torben Schilke.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.
With its premium portfolio in the car, truck, bus, two-wheel and specialty tire segment, the Tires group sector stands for innovative solutions in tire technology. Intelligent products and services related to tires and the promotion of sustainability complete the product portfolio. For specialist dealers and fleet management, Tires offers digital tire monitoring and tire management systems, in addition to other services, with the aim of keeping fleets mobile and increasing their efficiency. With its tires, Continental makes a significant contribution to safe, efficient and environmentally friendly mobility.