HR Operational Analyst (m/f/d) - REF41453X
- The HR Operational Analyst - HR Data and Workforce Analytics researches and analyzes data to solve problems, optimize recruiting, staffing, and planning of Human Resources.
- The HR Operational Analyst - HR Data and Workforce analysts regulate, upskill, normalize, and calibrate data to extract that can be used alone or with other numbers and use tools, charts, graphs, tables, and graphics to explain what the data mean across specific amounts of time or various departments
- The HR Operational Analyst - HR Data and Workforce creates dashboards of regularly needed data and updates them
- The HR Operational Analyst - HR Data and Workforce supports to create a structured and lean HR environment in terms of processes, documents and data to increase data quality
- Bachelor degree in economics or similar degrees
- Experience with data analytics software (e.g. KNIME, PowerBI, ...)
- Strong critical thinking skills and attention to detail
- Has consulting experience and ability to assist with problem solving and debugging
- Comfortable with statistics, datasets, and machine learning exercises
- Basic HR Knowledge
Diversity creates value for a better tomorrow. We offer equal opportunities to everyone - regardless of age, gender, nationality, cultural background, disability, religion, ideology or sexual orientation.
We want our employees to do well with us. That's why we offer them not only an exciting job in an international technology group, but also numerous additional offers such as flexible and hybrid working, sabbaticals and other benefits. Click here and find out more.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.
The ContiTech group sector develops and manufactures, for example, cross-material, environmentally friendly and intelligent products and systems for the automotive industry, railway engineering, mining, agriculture and other key industries. Guided by the vision of “smart and sustainable solutions beyond rubber,” the group sector draws on its long-standing knowledge of the industry and materials to open up new business opportunities by combining various materials with electronic components and individual services.