Internship Team Assistant for UX (TM)
Our Team Assistant supports department members in the administrative tasks and projects.
Is responsible for various communication and administration activities that ensures the proper functioning of the department.
Activities may be from but are not restricted to the following task list:
- Support the team in all organizational activities: team management, asset management and purchasing, financial tracking and reporting, project tracking and reporting;
- Prepare documents, reports and presentations;
- Collect, centralize and check received data;
- Organize workshops, meetings, visits, team buildings and other events;
- Work in close cooperation with managers to ensure in time and proper invoicing for the work performed by the members of the department;
- Order needed equipment and materials;
- Work close with purchasing department and logistics;
- Responsible for ordering office supplies;
- Responsible for updating organizational charts and consistency with used databases;
- Organize and keep up to date manager's calendar, schedule meetings and conference calls with internal and external collaborators;
- Work in close cooperation with HR department, payroll, facility;
- Support the hiring process by scheduling tests and interviews for new candidates.
- Ongoing studies;
- Advanced English knowledge;
- Knowledge of MS Office (World, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Communication skills;
- Quality oriented and attention to details;
- Organizing and planning skills;
- People oriented;
- Ability to work on multiple tasks at once.
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- A mentor for your learning period;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexible working hours for your studies.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Selection Event Continental Sibiu Engineering & Programming Internship