Buyer with German - Remote (Iasi)
Do you want to be a Buyer with German? These should spark your interest:
- Accurate and timely process of all purchase orders according to defined process;
- Manage the day-to-day business relationship with key suppliers through activities including ordering, communication of demand/ volume/ delivery time changes, issue resolution, sharing of end-user feedback, follow up on purchase orders, internal catalogs creation and maintenance etc.;
- Perform regular market surveys, as well as surveys for new requested goods /services, regular searches for suppliers from best-cost countries and introduces them in supplier panel;
- Develop a strong understanding and knowledge of suppliers and own area of responsibility;
- Prepare standard and special reports to make results transparent and control purchasing activities on a results oriented basis;
- Facilitate bids, analysis and negotiations for goods and services;
- Manage supplier relationships to ensure continuity of goods and services that meet the quality, service and price performance standards of the company;
- Drive implementation of global/regional agreements;
- Work with stakeholders and leadership teams to implement and enforcing polices that increase spend visibility and compliance;
- Work closely with Finance teams to expedite receiving and Accounts Payable processes;
- Collaborate and communicate effectively across different organizational levels, functions, businesses, and geographies to realize the goals and objectives.
A mentor will support you to gradually take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
You can be a perfect match to our team if you have:
- Fluency in German and English;
- A Bachelor Degree (one in Economics is an advantage);
- Good understanding of the Business process;
- Eagerness to develop and learn more about purchasing department;
- Strong negotiation and communication skills;
- Good Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- The 13-th salary – Paid once a year, in December.
- Meal tickets - With a value of 30 Ron.
- Flexible working time;
- Cross-Border Mobile Work in the EU according to internal regulations.
- Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents.
- Referral bonuses - We encourage colleagues to refer new candidates to us and, at the same time, to get the chance to receive a bonus.
- Private Health Insurance – Health is the most important, so we offer you private medical insurance which offers a wide range of medical services.
- Discounts at our partners – We collaborate with different vendors, and we receive discounts for various products/ services like rubbers, restaurants, kindergartens etc.
- Tires discount - Purchase best Continental tires at a special price.
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas – We have an internal improvement program (Continental Idea Management) that gives you the opportunity to come with ideas and to be honored with an attractive bonus (this is established by the CIM team according to your improvement idea).
- Happy days – If you or your child is getting married, or you become a parent, you receive some extra free days.
- Life events celebration - If your family is growing, we praise your newborn with a bonus.
- Unfortunate events - In case of unhappy events in your life, we support you by offering you free days and financial support (handled on a case-by-case basis).
- Extra vacation days – You begin with 22 vacation days/year, and starting with the 3rd year with us, we offer you 1 more day of vacation and, afterwards from 2 to 2 years you’ll get one more extra day (the maximum you can achieve is 27).
- Sabbatical year - Take up to one year off and come back on the same position, according to our internal policies.
- Professional development - Many opportunities to develop yourself within the company.
- Diversity and multicultural mindset - We encourage you to join us no matter who, where, what you are. We have colleagues from different nations and a variety of languages are spoken in our company.
- In-house restaurant & coffee corner.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
Tactical Sourcing Buyer - Indirect Materials Purchasing HUB (TM)
Project Manager in Automotive Purchasing & SQM Process Management Organization - (TM)
Category Purchaser for Production Equipment for the region RO-HU-SE - (TM)