Supplier Intelligence Specialist (Iasi)
Do you want to be a Supplier Intelligence Specialist? These should spark your interest:
- Determinated contract for a period of two years;
- Enforce automotive and legal sustainability requirements (e.g. carbon footprint analysis, German Supply Chain Act) in the supply base;
- Follow up on sustainability activities with suppliers, e.g. Company Carbon Footprint, Product Carbon Footprint as well as energy mix;
- Evaluation and regular reporting on progress in cooperation with the respective purchasing department;
- Roll out of extended sustainability requirements to the complete automotive supplier base;
- Support of the risk supply management for regional disruptions in Eastern Europe;
- Determine all Continental supplier locations within the affected region;
- Support Material Shortage Management (MSM) and Potential Customer Impact (PCI) process;
- Provide regular management reporting`s for the status of all affected suppliers;
- Initiate Sustainability and Risk related supplier surveys in SupplyOn and perform the analysis of the surveys.
A mentor will support you to gradually take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
You can be a perfect match to our team if you have:
- Graduated in a relevant field (i.e., business administration, economics, economics or a comparable qualification);
- Comprehensive knowledge of organizational structure and network in purchasing;
- Several years of experience in Purchasing, Supply Chain, Quality, Sustainability;
- Experience in implementing processes and process changes ideally incl. IT background;
- Experience in working in intercultural and remote project teams incl. communication and conflict management;
- Great writing, reading and speaking English skills;
- Advanced analytical skills and structured working style.
- The 13-th salary – Paid once a year, in December.
- Meal tickets - With a value of 30 Ron.
- Flexible working time;
- Cross-Border Mobile Work in the EU according to internal regulations.
- Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents.
- Referral bonuses - We encourage colleagues to refer new candidates to us and, at the same time, to get the chance to receive a bonus.
- Private Health Insurance – Health is the most important, so we offer you private medical insurance which offers a wide range of medical services.
- Discounts at our partners – We collaborate with different vendors, and we receive discounts for various products/ services like rubbers, restaurants, kindergartens etc.
- Tires discount - Purchase best Continental tires at a special price.
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas – We have an internal improvement program (Continental Idea Management) that gives you the opportunity to come with ideas and to be honored with an attractive bonus (this is established by the CIM team according to your improvement idea).
- Happy days – If you or your child is getting married, or you become a parent, you receive some extra free days.
- Life events celebration - If your family is growing, we praise your newborn with a bonus.
- Unfortunate events - In case of unhappy events in your life, we support you by offering you free days and financial support (handled on a case-by-case basis).
- Extra vacation days – You begin with 22 vacation days/year, and starting with the 3rd year with us, we offer you 1 more day of vacation and, afterwards from 2 to 2 years you’ll get one more extra day (the maximum you can achieve is 27).
- Sabbatical year - Take up to one year off and come back on the same position, according to our internal policies.
- Professional development - Many opportunities to develop yourself within the company.
- Diversity and multicultural mindset - We encourage you to join us no matter who, where, what you are. We have colleagues from different nations and a variety of languages are spoken in our company.
- In-house restaurant & coffee corner.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.
Tactical Sourcing Buyer - Indirect Materials Purchasing HUB (TM)
Project Manager in Automotive Purchasing & SQM Process Management Organization - (TM)
Category Purchaser for Production Equipment for the region RO-HU-SE - (TM)