System Test Engineer for Smart Mobility (Iasi)
Smart technologies have been part of our everyday lives for a long time - and are now also changing mobility. Connected vehicles that analyze data in real time are easing traffic congestion, especially in urban areas. Sustainable logistics with intelligent solutions for commercial vehicles, fleets and the aftermarket are the key elements of Smart Mobility. With our technologies, we enable seamless networking of the driver and vehicle with the infrastructure, other vehicles, mobile devices and the cloud, so that all road users can access information and services securely at all times.
Do you want to be a System Test Engineer for Smart Mobility (SMY)?
These should spark your interest:
- Analyze system and software requirements and based on them you will develop manual and automatic test plans for the developed systems/products;
- Perform manual and automatic tests and prepare reports according with the defined test process;
- Collaborate with Test Manager and Quality Assurance in verifying the test results;
- Develop testing software applications and set up hardware/software test environments;
- Help improving the test process, with direct inputs from your side.
A mentor will support you to gradually take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
You can be a perfect match to our team if you have:
- University degree in a relevant field (i.e. Electronics, Computer science, Automatics, Mechatronics, Electrical Engineering, Medical Bioengineering);
- Basic knowledge of real time embedded systems;
- Basic electronics knowledge (basic component knowledge, reading and understanding basic schematics, basic understanding of signals - ex. PWM);
- Basic programming knowledge (Python, LabVIEW, Test Stand or other relevant programming languages);
- Good writing, reading and speaking English skills;
- General automotive system knowledge is a plus.
- The 13-th salary – Paid once a year, in December;
- Meal tickets - With a value of 30 Ron;
- Flexible working time;
- Cross-Border Mobile Work in the EU according to internal regulations;
- Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents;
- Referral bonuses - We encourage colleagues to refer new candidates to us and, at the same time, to get the chance to receive a bonus;
- Private Health Insurance – Health is the most important, so we offer you private medical insurance which offers a wide range of medical services;
- Discounts at our partners – We collaborate with different vendors, and we receive discounts for various products/ services like rubbers, restaurants, kindergartens etc.;
- Tires discount - Purchase best Continental tires at a special price;
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas – We have an internal improvement program (Continental Idea Management) that gives you the opportunity to come with ideas and to be honored with an attractive bonus (this is established by the CIM team according to your improvement idea);
- Happy days – If you or your child is getting married, or you become a parent, you receive some extra free days;
- Life events celebration - If your family is growing, we praise your newborn with a bonus;
- Unfortunate events - In case of unhappy events in your life, we support you by offering you free days and financial support (handled on a case-by-case basis);
- Extra vacation days – You begin with 22 vacation days/year, and starting with the 3rd year with us, we offer you 1 more day of vacation and, afterwards from 2 to 2 years you’ll get one more extra day (the maximum you can achieve is 27);
- Sabbatical year - Take up to one year off and come back on the same position, according to our internal policies;
- Professional development - Many opportunities to develop yourself within the company;
- Diversity and multicultural mindset - We encourage you to join us no matter who, where, what you are. We have colleagues from different nations and a variety of languages are spoken in our company;
- In-house restaurant & coffee corner.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.