Software Developer for Chassis Control Units (Iasi)
Do you still fear car accidents? At Continental we are on a mission: to achieve Vision Zero - zero accidents, zero injuries, zero fatalities. Together we can contribute to a safer future. You can do this at Continental on a SW developer role.
In Chassis Control Units (CCU) we are developing products (Suspension ECUs, Master Controller, Axel ECUs) for high end customers, therefore contributing to the improvement of the safe mobility.
As a Software Developer in our group, you’ll have the opportunity to work on products that will be present in the tomorrow’s cars around you. You will create Software Design, implement SW Code for AUTOSAR components and see your lines of code being tested on a complex environment.
Do you want to be a Software Developer? These should spark your interest:
• Bring your own ideas and contribution to the development of innovative products;
• Analyzing and implementing internal requirements and customer requirements;
• Participation in the creation and analysis of the software architecture;
• Develop solutions for embedded software;
• Follow company standards applicable in all SW development phases (requirements, specifications, code, tests, validations);
• Cooperate with international development teams and synchronize with our internal customers.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
You can be a perfect match to our team if you have:
• University degree in a relevant field (i.e. Automatic Control and Computer Science, Electronics and Telecommunication, Informatics, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics etc.);
• Knowledge of embedded systems and C programming;
• Depending on the Business Unit, basic knowledge of control engineering and electronics (for using measurement equipment) are appreciated;
• Good writing, reading and speaking English skills.
- The 13-th salary – Paid once a year, in December;
- Meal tickets - With a value of 30 Ron;
- Flexible working time;
- Cross-Border Mobile Work in the EU according to internal regulations;
- Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents;
- Referral bonuses - We encourage colleagues to refer new candidates to us and, at the same time, to get the chance to receive a bonus;
- Private Health Insurance – Health is the most important, so we offer you private medical insurance which offers a wide range of medical services;
- Discounts at our partners – We collaborate with different vendors, and we receive discounts for various products/ services like rubbers, restaurants, kindergartens etc.;
- Tires discount - Purchase best Continental tires at a special price;
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas – We have an internal improvement program (Continental Idea Management) that gives you the opportunity to come with ideas and to be honored with an attractive bonus (this is established by the CIM team according to your improvement idea);
- Happy days – If you or your child is getting married, or you become a parent, you receive some extra free days;
- Life events celebration - If your family is growing, we praise your newborn with a bonus;
- Unfortunate events - In case of unhappy events in your life, we support you by offering you free days and financial support (handled on a case-by-case basis);
- Extra vacation days – You begin with 22 vacation days/year, and starting with the 3rd year with us, we offer you 1 more day of vacation and, afterwards from 2 to 2 years you’ll get one more extra day (the maximum you can achieve is 27);
- Sabbatical year - Take up to one year off and come back on the same position, according to our internal policies;
- Professional development - Many opportunities to develop yourself within the company;
- Diversity and multicultural mindset - We encourage you to join us no matter who, where, what you are. We have colleagues from different nations and a variety of languages are spoken in our company;
- In-house restaurant & coffee corner.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.