Facility Maintenance Engineer – Manufacturing TM
- Ensure the implementation of new Facility Management Project in Timisoara Plant - New construction, changes of different production areas, improvement in facility management infrastructure, with direct expertise in HVAC area;
- Supervise the subcontractors for facility department/activity present in the location;
- Solve any support request related to facility area in a professional way and with high quality;
- Optimizes the FM resources usage and propose improvements of existing infrastructures and provide contribution in energy efficiency projects develop in Timisoara Plant;
- Contributes to emergency intervention, at any hour, in order to solve critical breakdowns of the location, building, equipment and infrastructure;
- Ensures that the down time of the infrastructure is reduced to minimum;
- Responsible to solve any corrective problem/request related to facility area in a professional way and with high quality.
- Graduate of Construction or Mechanical University;
- Expertise and knowledge for HVAC system;
- Coordination of construction or installation (HVAC) projects;
- AutoCAD and Microsoft project medium knowledge;
- Project management skills;
- General building maintenance experience and ability to understand technical drawings;
- English - medium.
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities;
- International Work Environment;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.