Software Developer for Inertial Sensing Cluster - SAM (TM)
Passive Safety Software team is developing software for restraint system activation in case of road events. We save lives when there is nothing more that can be done to prevent an accident.
JOIN US AND YOU WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Develop embedded software for electronic control units in the area of passive safety;
- Develop modular software design based on software requirements;
- Develop control algorithms for power electronics ECUs;
- Integrate, commission and test software modules on the target hardware;
- Create SW documentation according to automotive processes.
- We are seeking people whose ideas will drive the automotive industry into the future;
- We offer you an excellent professional future on an international team of specialists, innovators, and detail-oriented movers and shakers.
- Tightly connected teams and family-like spirit;
- Involvement in development of advanced technologies for premium customers;
- Internal and external trainings to get in touch with the products, tools and processes;
- Mentorship ensured by experienced colleagues;
- Possibility to lead your growth inside the company, according with your personal strengths.
YOU ARE A GREAT MATCH IF YOU HAVE:
- University degree ideally in Automatic Control and Computer Engineering, Electronics, Computer Science or similar;
- Very good knowledge in C programming language and software development;
- Ability to read/understand electrical schematics;
- Minimum 2 years experience in 16/32-bit microcontroller programming and debugging;
- Ability to develop new concepts from zero until after-sales;
- Ability to share knowledge and coach other colleagues;
- Quality and result oriented mindset;
- Open to work in an international team;
- Good English skills in writing, reading and speaking.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.