Mandatory Internship - Talent Management and Organizational Development - REF40708I
Are you looking for an internship that will give you deep insights into the area of talent and organizational development? Then you've come to the right place! With us, you will gain unique experience and thus form the basis for a successful career.
To support our team at the location Hanover in the field of talent management, we are looking for an intern (m/f/diverse) for 4-6 months starting in November. It is also possible to combine a compulsory share with a voluntary internship of up to 3 months. The activity takes places on site as well as remote.
The focus will be on the following activities, which you will tackle in cooperation with an experienced talent manager:
- Organization of talent management conferences and preparation of calibration and development reflection
- Evaluation of the annual employee survey and support in the development of workshop formats
- Implementation of our Marketing & Sales Graduate Program
- Driving the digital transformation of our organization and related training initiatives
- Organization and support of development programs for employees
- Collaboration with the team in Hanover on organizational activities and administrative tasks
- Independent research on specific topics, a clear presentation of the results as well as a proactive introduction of ideas for improvement
- Students (m/f/diverse) of business administration, social sciences, business psychology or comparable, deally with a focus in human resource management
- Confident handling of MS Office programs
- Fluent knowledge of English, both written and spoken
- Independent and structured way of working
- Strong teamwork and communication skills
Please remember to upload your current certificate of enrollment as well as your current transcript of grades and an excerpt from the current study regulations regarding completion of a mandatory internship, as these are mandatory for processing your application. If required, please submit your valid residence permit as well as your work permit including the additional sheet.
Diversity creates value for a better tomorrow. We offer equal opportunities to everyone - regardless of age, gender, nationality, cultural background, disability, religion, ideology or sexual orientation.
- A hybrid work set-up (remote and onsite in our new modern headquarter)
- A great opportunity to learn, develop and explore in an energetic team with little hierarchy
- A team that believes in and lives our Conti values: we trust each other, we are free to act, we set out to win, we support each other
- Contribute your own creative ideas on new projects (as well as improvements on ongoing projects). We encourage your input as an external and fresh perspective and will provide support with a real opportunity to implement your ideas
- Get to know the process of developing and conducting workshops and trainings for employees and participate in workshops yourself
- Build up your experience in an international environment and observe how strategic projects are also advancing through your commitment
- Gain insights in international HR management and the Marketing & Sales Tires Business
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.
With its premium portfolio in the car, truck, bus, two-wheel and specialty tire segment, the Tires group sector stands for innovative solutions in tire technology. Intelligent products and services related to tires and the promotion of sustainability complete the product portfolio. For specialist dealers and fleet management, Tires offers digital tire monitoring and tire management systems, in addition to other services, with the aim of keeping fleets mobile and increasing their efficiency. With its tires, Continental makes a significant contribution to safe, efficient and environmentally friendly mobility.