Customer Quality Engineer
- Ensure the flow of information sent by the client through the company's official communication media in relation to the non-compliant product, manage indicators and all information that is published or uploaded to electronic portals.
- Calculation and monitoring of Client PPMs
- Follow-up on Customer complaints.
- Kpi's declared and published on client portals
- Disposal of suspicious or non-compliant Product.
- Management of draws with clients.
- Root cause analysis management.
- Management and documentation of corrective actions.
- Manage credit and debit notes derived from the non-compliant product reported by the client.
- Management of return of non-compliant material.
- Industrial Engineer Mechanical Mechanic administrator Career
- Minimum 3 years as an engineer in areas related to quality
- 2 years in conferences and/or visits with English-speaking
- experience working with international teams on Quality issues.
- 3 years minimum working in the automotive sector (desirable) 1 year in customer service (complaints desirable).
- Management of equipment directly/indirectly.
- Desirable handling of English-speaking clients (mandatory).
At Continental we are committed to building an inclusive and discrimination-free ecosystem in Mexico, these principles are rooted in our corporate philosophy and culture. Therefore, it is totally forbidden to request a pregnancy or HIV test as part of our selection processes.
¿Listo para conducir con Continental? Tome el primer paso y llene la solicitud en línea.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. With its premium portfolio in the car, truck, bus, two-wheel and specialty tire segment, the Tires group sector stands for innovative solutions in tire technology. Intelligent products and services related to tires and the promotion of sustainability complete the product portfolio. For specialist dealers and fleet management, Tires offers digital tire monitoring and tire management systems, in addition to other services, with the aim of keeping fleets mobile and increasing their efficiency. With its tires, Continental makes a significant contribution to safe, efficient and environmentally friendly mobility.