Supplier Quality Manager in Project - UX (TM)
As a Supplier Quality Manager in Project, your main tasks will be:
- Align planning with AP with regards to supplier release, Supplier Component Review (SCR), nomination etc;
- Ensure early involvement of SQM and suppliers;
- Assign SQM CI to each new component;
- Drive component introduction within the customer and development projects;
- Initiate corrective actions (e.g. escalation) in case the project schedule or component quality requirements can't be met;
- Provide feedback by experts about requirements fulfilment of supplied components;
- Manage cross-functional clarification if needed.
- Ensure availability of Maturity Evaluation and updates from project team;
- Identify missing or not up-to-date audits / GQA and request (re-)audit/completion from responsible SQM;
- Track and support execution of Supplier Component Review;
- Support in-time sourcing of feasible suppliers with decisions signed according signature rules.
- Support in-time releases of new components;
- Facilitate the hand-over from SQM CI towards SQM Make Market (if needed).
Performance & Reporting:
- Regular update of Component Introduction Status;
- To feedback continuously APQP / PPAP status from SQM towards project team/ engineering;
- Provide regular report to BU SQM Manager.
- Promote Lessons Learned within BU and SQM (related to component introduction, component specification, supplier selection, technology experience).
What you should have:
- Bachelor’s degree with technical background or comparable studies;
- Work experience in automotive area or quality management highly recommended (best case min. 3 years);
- 0-3 years experience as a Supplier Quality Manager in Project or in a comparable position in a project development discipline or in another quality area (QMP, AQL);
- Work experience in an international environmental;
- Ability to work in a process-driven environment with customer focus;
- Quality related methodology (e.g Core Tools, 8D, 5Why);
- Good writing, reading and speaking English skills;
- Good communication and team skills;
- Initiative and quality orientation, with focus on delivering results.
It would be a plus to have:
- Knowledge and experience in automotive standards (IATF 16949,VDA6.3, ASPICE) and manufacturing technologies;
- German language skills.
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.