Product Integrator (m/f/d)
Join our team as a Product Integrator and shape the future of premium automotive interior design!
You'll be the mastermind behind integration of cutting-edge electrical modules, premium appearance mechanical parts, state-of-the-art display panels and software, thus bringing products to life from concept to reality. Observe, feel, touch, test premium products and document specifications and reports, while supporting R&D to design flawless products and later help production colleagues to build them.
IN YOUR DAY TO DAY JOB YOU WILL:
- Create the Production Test Specification Unit part
- Be responsible for coordination/compilation of the content for the respective sample in cooperation with the Technical Project Leader
- Be responsible for product release tests (specification creation and test execution)
- Ensure that the discipline components are correctly released and that correct data versions are transferred into SAP-PDM
- Ensure that the part lists in SAP-ERP (logistics system) (resp. Sample DataBase) is correct
- University Degree (e.g., Automation and Computer Science Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics)
- Knowledge of product components (software, electronics, mechanics, displays)
- Problem solving mindset
- Passion about new technologies
- Very good communication skills and fluent in English
Would be an advantage:
- Good understanding of Systems Engineering (product interfaces)
- Knowledge of development (all disciplines), test, integration and production (sample and final product) processes
- Knowledge of the Sample Shop, production departments, integration tools
- Planning and organization
- Capability to take initiative
- 3 years experience in a technical area
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic team in a globally active organization
- Competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit package
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible working hours and mobile work
- Private health Insurance
- Flexible benefits program
- Service Award
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.
Our User Experience (UX) business unit makes that drivers and passengers are optimally informed and can control functions in a user-friendly way. Developing solutions from instrument clusters, head-up displays and displays solutions, through to control panels, central input devices, and morphing controls, UX makes the processing and management of information easy, intuitive, and reliable.
Želiš da postaneš deo fabrike Continental Novi Sad? Prijavi se!