SMT Production Planner
- Make SMT production planning on daily / weekly basis, monitor the production output and regularly check capacity of the lines.
- Follow up the backlog orders and make proper adjustment/ re-scheduling to the production plan if needed both in SAP system and in production reference file.
- Support the production meeting with shopfloor to improve and achieve the production fulfillment, drive decision for spoilage and or block stocks due to quality issue.
- Ensure correctness of semi inventory and align with Material Shopfloor Technician for stocks counting and request adjustment if needed
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Logistic related Degree and product knowledge
- Preferrably 3 years of experience in working in logistics or in related functional areas
- Communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Team builder Leadership
- Experience in SCM related functions,
- Leading self.
What we offer:
- Professional, dynamic, and multicultural work environment;
- Endless development opportunities in an international company and work with leading world-class technologies;
- Bonus based on annual performance;
- Health insurance package;
- Company discounts;
- Discounts in modern employee restaurant;
- Flexible working hours;
- Mobile work option or work from office operated to the highest level of comfort and sustainability;
- Free transportation from Kaunas City to Continental.
- Salary 2008 Eur. to 3600 Eur. (before withholding taxes) taking in consideration your current professional competence and work experience.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
For 150 years we’ve been changing the way the world moves while making it more safe, smart, sustainable, and accessible to all.
We offer exceptional opportunities to develop and climb the career ladder in a multinational company. It is a rare opportunity when you can find both an agile and creative startup feel and be part of a global team in a well-established and worldwide known corporation.
Do you want to join us and contribute to Continental’s growth and success in Lithuania?
Shopfloor material technician (Fixed term contract)