(Senior) Machine Learning Engineer
Continental’s digital capabilities are growing every day. Our eCommerce, Fleet Solutions and Data Science Information Technology team creates a wide range of technology solutions for Continental’s Global Sales and Marketing teams – and we want you to join us!
Our Applied Analytics and AI team continuously works on the digitalization of our business-to-business processes and end consumer communication, using modern tech stacks with a strong focus on data science and artificial intelligence. Whether you want to optimize big production machines for an impact on sustainability or work with an international sales organization -we run a diverse range of operational data-driven products across the entire value chain of a tire.
If you’d love to join a global team that works on the latest technologies and creates value-added solutions for customers, Continental is the perfect match for you.
As Senior ML Engineer your main responsibilities will be:
- Architect and design machine learning systems that provide value in close collaboration with business stakeholders from various domains
- Provide technical oversight and guidance in their implementation to a team of data scientists
- Take responsibility for maintaining these systems in production
- Take co-ownership in shaping the processes, standards and conventions of our organization to increase maintainability of solutions (e.g., via technical blueprints);
- University degree in Computer Science, Data Science, or related studies;
- Proven track record of delivering business value with data products powered by machine learning;
- Hands-on mentality with very good knowledge in Python;
- Solid background in software-engineering best practices (e.g., design patterns, databases, code review, versioning, etc.)
- Knowledge on deployment in Cloud environments (e.g., AWS or Azure);
- Excellent communication skills;
- Very good self-organization and autonomous working style;
- Critical thinking, problem-solving mindset and the ability to quickly deep dive into new problems;
- Experience with agile project management;
- Fluent English language skills (written / spoken).
- Integration in a dynamic international work environment;
- A wide range of application domains for ML & AI;
- A state-of-the-art tech stack;
- Hybrid working model (on-site and remote);
- Agile and collaborative workstyle;
- Continuous professional training and excellent possibilities of personal and professional development.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.