FF performance Manager
Monitoring and understand the KPI status to identify deviations in time.
Initiating and support improvement measures, leading task forces.
Initiate actions to close the gap vs targets.
Support plants on site in case of production issues.
Support and steer plants during budget planning.
Follow up SPRINT savings with the plants and approve or reject measures.
Share best practices and lesson learned with other plants to improve KPI's.
- Performance Review
- Organize regular performance review meeting externally with BA monthly, quarterly and yearly on-site review, open items follow up and regular reporting.
- Lead FF regular meeting, update Power BI tool, maintain meeting minutes and keep tracking for open list.
- Monitoring and understand the KPI status to identify deviations in time, identify weaknesses, early warning and to define countermeasures together with each function team.
- SPRINT Monitoring
- Review, evaluate and approve saving measures.
- Ensure the closure of open action in time with no deviation to the plan to achieve the savings goal.
- Share best practices and lesson learned with other plants to improve savings.
- Strategic Projects
- Organize FF strategy workshop, support plant workshop preparation. Alignment FF strategy with BA strategy, AN China strategy and plant strategy.
- Summarize FF strategy objectives, breakdown targets, leading the improvement of KPI data quality, digitalization and visualization;
- Coordinate for FF strategy projects implement, organize regular review meeting, deviation analysis and improvement;
- Special Tasks
- Update plant standard presentation, coordinate communication topics with BA and plant
- Draft agenda for important visitors and coordinate for plant tour, coordinate for presentation preparation
- Support in special improvement or problem solving projects in production and SCM.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.