Cloud Security Consultant Azure (m/f/d) - REF28743Q
As a Cloud Security Consultant Azure (m/f/diverse) you will be working in the central Group IT Cybersecurity team with worldwide responsibility for Azure/ Cloud Cybersecurity topics within Continental.
You are experienced in Azure topics, then these will be your future main topics:
- Implementation and support of operational tasks and activities in the field of cybersecurity
- Participation in the definition of guidelines and standards.
- Supporting IT projects in identifying, assessing and mitigating cybersecurity risks
- Providing expertise on IT cybersecurity technologies to other IT and business teams worldwide.
- O365 technical case management
- Support technical cybersecurity audits, tests and self-assessments
- Assist, review, and approve cybersecurity-related service requests
- Evaluate, assist and approve the selection of products and services
- Working with the global IT cybersecurity community to continuously improve cybersecurity
- Participation, design and implementation of Group Cybersecurity projects
- Publishing cybersecurity information to various audiences
- Handling and assessment of 3rd party cybersecurity incidents.
This position can be staffed in Hanover, Eschborn, Regensburg.
- Academic degree in Information Technology or similar qualification
- Several years experience in IT (Enterprise environment)
- Cybersecurity knowledge of applications and infrastructures, architectural concepts and technologies in Azure
- Experience in cloud computing architecture (e.g. AWS, Azure, Alibaba, O365)
- Knowledge of O365 incl. technical "Case Mgmt" Environment
- Knowledge of operating systems (Windows, Linux)
- Basic knowledge of Network Infrastructure and Technologies
- Interest in current technology trends
- Communication Skills to effectively communicate information to various target groups
- Willingness to travel from time to time (10-15%)
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
You will be working in the central Group IT Cybersecurity team with worldwide responsibility for cybersecurity topics within Continental.
We want our employees to do well with us. That's why we offer them not only an exciting job in an international technology group, but also numerous additional offers such as flexible and hybrid working, sabbaticals and other benefits:
- Individual development planning based on your personal needs and targets (e.g. mentoring, training)
- Mobile work environment based on our hybrid work guidelines
- Option to work from other EU countries up to 40 days per year
- Agile and collaborative workstyle
- Opportunity to make a difference
- Employee discounts
- An international team across many locations in a globally active organization
- Company pension plan
- Inhouse child-care
- Relocation package offered if needed
- Canteen on-site
- Sabbatical option
- New headquarters, Hanover's first smart building
- 30 vacation days
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.
Senior Cybersecurity Consultant – Penetration Tester (m/f/diverse) - REF40247N
Senior Cybersecurity Analyst Threat Management (m/f/diverse) - REF40245A