Multi-Segment Business Developper (F/H)
As a multi-segment technical Business developer, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Having a good understanding of the different segment products (Braking, ADAS, interior…etc), coordinating with the relevant segment leader, and sales team, in order to actively engage in all strategic current customer activities and prospect leads
- Participate in customer presentations and relevant events. Maintain the relationship with customers understanding well their roadmap to propose the relevant innovative product
- Develop mid/long term market model using historical sales trend and identify factors influencing general market direction. As a worldwide company you need to be the key stakeholder for business development meeting and reporting from your location area.
- You will run a strategic prospection activity with the support of your SHD, segment leaders and the sales team. In addition to that you will be responsible for identifying technology integrations with our internal partners, to improve the customer user experience, and drive revenues
- Work closely with the business centers, as well as the technical development teams to understand the key features of our product. With you engineering background you need to be efficient during business acquisition phase and/or gather prospect needs fitting to the relevant product
- As the mobility/automotive market is highly competitive and always driven by new technologies, you must be aware of the latest trends, and conduct market analysis to identify factors influencing general market direction
- Be dynamic to identify new external business customer mainly (ECO), but also spending time to identify any internal group business (ICO). With the support of your SHD you will update the business development pipeline for sales targets
- When leads are defined you will be responsible to work closely with the sales team, and support to define the appropriate customer offer within a focus of developing business opportunities
- Ensures that solutions are documented adhere to requirements, meet customer expectations and add value. Producing documentation for reports, status updates and analysis
- Work closely with internal/external stakeholders as their primary point of contact on business acquisition as well as high level technical question, including feedback and resolution of development and support issues
- Promotes collaborative teamwork with Sales, Purchasing, Marketing, Development, Application
- Engineering degree (Master) and background required
- >4 years working experience. The ideal candidate would have a starting career experience in engineering activities (mandatory) and then experience in Business Development/Sales experience (we are open to different background)
- >4years in transport/automotive environment
- Used to work in an international context
- Customer orientation
- Ability to work on complex systems and to develop a systematic understanding
- Ability to work with internal and external customers
- Excellent team, communication, and motivation skills
- Rigorous and organized
- Oral and Written communications
- Language skills: English mandatory, German beneficial
- Proficient in Microsoft Programs (Power-point, Excel, etc.)
- Ability to travel
- Intercultural competency
- Excellent manners towards customers, visitors, supervisors, and employees
*6 reasons to join us*
#1 Our colleagues, our leaders: We are looking for colleagues able to show creativity, capable of thinking out of the box and having the ambition to build the mobility of the future.
#2 Challenges: our leitmotiv! Our ambition: to create tomorrow’s technologies and solutions around the mobility of the future.
#3 Innovation at the heart of our priorities, a part of our DNA.
#4 We combine work, fun and team spirit. Here, work and fun are not incompatible!
#5 A lot of career paths in France or abroad. You join a Group without borders where there are many opportunities.
#6 We are flex, we promote a flexible work environment for the well-being of our employees
Continental nurtures the Diversity & Inclusion of its collaborators from their integration throughout their whole career development.
In that respect, all of our positions are opened to people with disabilities
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871 in Hanover, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. The group Continental employ over 240 000 people within 58 countries worldwide, and in France it’s over 8000 employees focusing on the future mobility.
At Continental Engineering services, a growing division of Continental group, we are specialized on developing and manufacturing specified products, small and medium series productions, as well as supplying proper engineering services for our customers. We are in a growing business path and based on this we are currently looking for a motivated multi-Segment technical business developer to join our dynamic team in Paris area (Guyancourt).