- Lead in preparation of machine and process definitions and specifications
- Lead and participate in mechanical product design including product specifications, material selection, CAD design, and detailed product drawings.
- Design, implement and test new products to achieve desired features and specifications.
- Document designs for product support and efficient development of successive product generations.
- Interface effectively with vendors, maintenance, process engineering and employees to ensure implementation success.
- Interface with other company departments to ensure effective communications of new equipment development and continuing engineering activities
- Bachelors degree in related field; Mechanical Engineering Degree preferred
- 2+ years experience in manufacturing industry
- Experience in problem solving project implementation and continuous improvement
- Leadership experience with leading engineers
- Good communications skills
- Ability to work with multiple departments
- No visa sponsorship provided
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY:
- Great Benefits & Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discounts
- Annual Bonus
- Employer 401(k) Match
- And more benefits that come with working for a global industry leader!
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.
Are you ready to shape the future with us?