1) Comply with company safety guidelines and procedures and customer regulations and policies.
2) Ensuring personel, team & functional requirements towards safety are followed & met referring to all applicable standards .
3) Maintaining the safety culture & Awareness on Safety work practices.
4) Maintenance and troubleshooting of plant machines & equipments
5) Advantage if experience in Maintenance and troubleshooting of Utilities & facilities- Like- Exhaust systems, Power system & power cabinets, Plant Utilities, Diesel Generator, ETP & STP, HVAC, Cooling towers & Ventilation systems, MHE's
6) Power Distribution cabinets, High & low voltage components & circuits, Busbar Trunking system, System Controls & Motors with speed reducers. Electrical System & its wiring at various voltages
7) Projects contribution, Support & execution, Understanding of Drawings
8) PLC ladder & SCADA expertise to understand electrical / electronic circuits and trouble shooting
9) Advantage if experience on Fire Protection (hydrant, detection) System & its accessories
10) Maintaining & contributing for Safety standards, Statutory Requirement, validation & ensuring meeting required Quality Standards in day to day activity
11) Planning spares, Spare receipt, consumption record keeping & monitoring spares inventory
Diploma in Electrical / Electronics (4 - 5 Yrs Exp),
ITI Electrician + Diploma Electrical / Electronics (Total Exp- 7 - 9 Yrs)
Added advantage if experience in polymer, printing industry & has awareness on SAP PM module
Must have completed an apprenticeship in an reputed organization
Work in all shifts flexibly when job demands
Added advantage if bears Electrical Supervisor License
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.