Scrum Master (Data Pipeline)
In Budapest Application Development Center of Continental, we create next generation automotive software solutions which make automated driving safe and affordable. We work towards Vision Zero, a goal to eliminate fatal accidents happening every day on the world’s roads. We are looking for creative minds who are passionate to shape the future of automated driving by delivering software solutions for ADAS customer projects.
The Data Pipeline Agile Release Train ensures that the data is ready and available to train, validate and verificate our AI-based automotive software solutions for the cars for a dedicated customer. You will be the Scrum Master of this agile team, a servant leader, who educates the team in Agile methodologies, ensures that the agreed Agile process is being followed, helps remove impediments and supports relentless improvement.
You will be responsible for:
- Assist the team in meeting their delivery goals by helping the team members communicate, coordinate and cooperate
- Promote Agile practices and mindset, help the team embrace Agile values
- Focus on building a high performing team, coach them in self-management
- Facilitate the removal of impediments
- Support the team by reinforcing their rules such as general rules of Scrum or built-in quality practices
- Lead team efforts in relentless improvement
- Facilitate team events including daily stand-ups, iteration planning, iteration review and iteration retrospectives.
- Represent the team in the Scrum of Scrums, support the collaboration with other teams
- Work together closely and support the team’s Product Owner
- Assist the team in technical analysis and support/challenge priority decisions
- Leading facilitate the debugging sessions.
- University degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Project Management, Engineering Management or a related area
- 1+ years of experience in a Scrum master role
- 3+ years of experience in an agile development environment
- Knowledge of Automotive SW engineering processes
- Experience in working in international & multicultural environments
- Excellent command of English, spoken and written.
- Determined, goal-oriented personality, collaborative and open-minded attitude.
Nice to have:
- Agile or Project Management certification like PMI-PMP, PMI-PMP-ACP, Scaled Agile - SAFe certification, Scrum Alliance - Certified Scrum Master
- Experience as an individual contributor or Scrum master in ADAS/AD applications.
- Experience working in a project organized according to SAFe.
- Extensive people management experience.
- Multiple years of work experience in the automotive industry (OEM, tier I-II).
What we offer:
- Participation in exciting, highly innovative projects
- Personal career development and a challenging role with end-to-end responsibility
- Ability to directly deliver software into real products
- Work with cutting-edge technologies
- Opportunity to see your ideas turn into reality with our test vehicle
- Continous development with access to numerous pieces of training, including technical skills, soft skills and language skills
- A friendly, respectful and collaborative work environment that encourages creativity and innovation
- Competitive compensation and a wide range of benefits, including:
- Annual flexible benefit (Cafeteria)
- Private health insurance
- Bonus system
- Employee discounts
- Sport pass support
- Flexible work-from-home arrangements
- Easily accessible office location in downtown Budapest (near Kálvin square)
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.