Accounts Receivable Process Expert with German - GBS (TM)
Continental established a Global Business Service Center in Timisoara. We provide tailor-made services with the focus on accounting and purchasing activities for the European companies of the ContiTech Division Europe. In line with the needs of our customers in the Group companies, we offer high-quality solutions. In the coming years, we will grow significantly and contribute to the further development and optimization of existing processes in addition to the pure execution of customer services. This is an essential value-added factor for the entire ContiTech division. As employees, you have the opportunity for your professional methodical and personal development an attractive employer.
Do you want to be an Accounts Receivable Process Expert with German? These should spark your interest :
- Contact assigned customers regarding overdue invoices and record all activities in SAP notes;
- Analyze the payment discrepancies (price, quantity, claims) and contact the relevant departments for clarification - Sales, Customer Service, Logistics, Quality;
- Perform regular dunnings;
- Process incoming payments from customers;
- Issue Debit and Credit notes to customers;
- Run specific reports and review the aging to choose accounts to follow up;
- Prepare overdue report and comment the actual status;
- Reconciliation of accounts and sending this to customers;
- Prepare monthly accounting reports;
- Analyze of customer accounts for calculating of bad debt provisions;
- Prepare documents for audit reports;
- Participate in future work migration from another location to the Shared Service Center;
- Identify improvement needs and take part in enhancement projects.
Your own willingness, skills and company circumstances could give you the opportunity to develop your career and widen your responsibilities by having access to vertical/ horizontal internal moves.
This is what it takes to be a successful Accounts Receivable Process Expert with German:
- University degree in Finance / Economics or comparable;
- 3+ years work experience in accounting;
- Knowledge of up-to-date finance tools (SAP preferred);
- Good English skills;
- Good German skills mandatory;
- Willingness to work in an international environment;
- Positive attitude to work as a business service partner;
- Strong teamwork spirit.
- What we offer :
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of €44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.