Mechanical Designer in Sample Production BA UX (TM)
- CAD design and drawings execution for tools and jigs based on the product specification and defined guidelines;
- Coordination and execution design changes as requested by project management;
- Tracks and reports tasks status and activities when required by project manager or direct management;
- Proactively reports any foreseen design or timeline risks;
- Provides presentations of activity and design solutions when required;
- Ensure timely, clear and assertive communication with suppliers, customers, competence centers and manufacturing, in order to achieve the required results;
- Keeps up to date project documentation and product data designated to his responsibility;
- Pursues learning activities that focus on products and technologies;
- Actively collaborates and supports the project team and the home group of engineers;
- Travels to designated locations when require;
- Provides support to manufacturing when required.
You can be a perfect match to our team if you have:
- University degree in Mechanical Engineering;
- 1-5 years professional experience in mechanical design;
- CAD software, preferable Creo, Solid works or Catia V5;
- Knowledge of designing and manufacturing of mechanical parts, tools and devices;
- Good communication skills;
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The Mechanical Designer in Samples Production BA UX, is responsible for mechanical development and execution of tools and jigs needed in the samples build processes.