SMT Production Manager
The main responsibilities will be:
- Leading and coordinating the activities related to the area of responsibility;
- Planning and communicating the production strategy;
- Support, teach, and coach the team to further develop the organization, and coordinate human resources of the areas in charge;
- Planning and controlling equipment and material resources;
- Leading change management (organization, processes);
- Responsible for productivity/process efficiency and continuous improvement within FF parameter (Lean);
- Maximizing organizational learning and effectiveness
- Ensure the quality of processes and products to fulfill internal and customer targets, and be a promoter of the quality culture;
- Ensure the deliveries according to customer call-offs and in general, contributes to the achievement of logistics goals. Drive the implementation of programs and initiatives to minimize logistics costs and optimize material consumption and inventories;
- Supervise, support, and control in case of new product launches (launch of new manufacturing lines, Process capabilities, PPAPs, capacity planning) to ensure a safe launch and ramp-up (Pre-series/Trial runs/C-Samples);
- Ensure continuous improvements on a daily basis.
- Professional experience (at least 3-5 years) in the electronics manufacturing field;
- Understanding of the automotive environment;
- Experienced in production, product industrialization, quality management (negotiation and customer management);
- At least 3 years in a leadership position/and or coaching teams, also working with international teams;
- Has advanced knowledge of manufacturing and automotive-related technologies;
- Quality-oriented, knowledge of quality tools and standards (advantage: IPC and SPC standards, A3 SPS, LEAN principles), methods and tools (advantage: DPMO, Six Sigma, Flow, 5S, TPM)
- SMT technology (printing/placement/reflow/AOI/AXI inspection) knowledge;
- SMT line work standardization, performance tracking (main KPIs) and standardized defects;
- Has effective decision-making, advanced technical understanding, conflict management, problem-solving, organizational skills, and coaching skills;
- Drive ESH activity in the workplace following the regulation and safety standards to maintain a safe environment and reduce sick leave rate;
- Engineering bachelor degree education (business, technical background);
- Advanced English skills.
What we offer:
- Professional, dynamic, and multicultural work environment;
- Endless development opportunities in an international company and work with leading world-class technologies;
- Bonus based on annual performance;
- Year-end bonus;
- Health/ Life insurance package;
- Company discounts;
- Discounts in modern employee restaurant;
- Flexible working hours;
- Mobile work option or work from the office operated to the highest level of comfort and sustainability;
- Company car;
- Salary information 3407 - 6840 Eur. (before withholding taxes) taking in consideration your current professional competence and work experience.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental is all about curiosity, innovation, and keeping the future in motion. The proof is in our broad portfolio of cutting-edge products, processes, and solutions. It also means that our employees enjoy a wide range of professional development and career opportunities.
The production sector is the heart of Continental`s business, the place where value is created.
We are looking for the SMT Production Manager to contribute to Continental’s growth and success in Lithuania.
This position will report directly to the Plant Manager and will ensure on-time, qualitative and quantitative production, and delivery of products to the customer at the right cost and within the safety target.