Intern Engineering (Hardware) - Sibiu AN R&D
We build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu:
Check out your future responsibilities below:
- Your first task: be willing to learn & grow alongside an awesome team! #peopleofcontinentalsibiu
- Provides support in the development and adaptation of SW components and modules, under the guidance and in accordance with the requirements of the components / modules.
- Ensure technical support in the creation of computer programs, according to predefined specifications, and their assembly into coherent systems, including testing to ensure compliance with the specifications.
- Generates documents and reports according to the defined development processes
- Internal and external presentation of project results
- English knowledge- written and spoken B2
- Microsoft Office excel for Data analysis
- Basic – Computer debugging knowledge
- Basic – Electricity and Electronics knowledge
- Programming knowledge
- Electronical measurement tools
- Analytical skills
- Communication skills
- Social skills (team skills, open for contacts, proactivity).
Compensation & Benefits:
- Remuneration and meal vouchers;
- Canteen with discounts;
- Specific training on the job and mentoring program;
- The possibility to complete a diploma project supported by us;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Wellness & sport centers discounts.
- Regina Maria Medical Policlinic on Site (for Continental employees & their families);
- Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
- Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
- Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
- Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD)
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.
Software Team Leader for Passive Safety - SAM PSS (TM)
System Test Engineer for Airbag Control Units - SAM PSS (TM)