Internship for Application Portofolio Management - IT (TM)
- Consulting, software testing and standardization in the area of Application Portfolio Management:
- Process improvement, documentation and troubleshooting for Continental’s Applicatio Portfolio.
- Have ability to creatively solve problems while maintaining a timely, cost effective approach;
- Ability to cooperate effectively with technical and non-technical colleagues at all levels of the organization;
- Ability to work independently and take initiative;
- Good organization skills;
- Knowledge of IT operation (Windows platforms, Software Deployment);
- Advanced Office knowledge;
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills;
- Experience with automated workflows and administration of complex applications is a plus;
- Fluent in English (German a plus).
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- A mentor for your learning period;
- Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexible working hours for your studies.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Global IT Expert on DevOps & Automation - IT Infrastructure - (TM)