Technical Project Leader - Sibiu AN R&D
We build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu:
Apply until data:
Check out your future responsibilities below:
- Lead and coordinate the technical development team (System, Software, Hardware, Mechanical) over the complete lifecycle of the project;
- Represents all R&D Functions within the Project Core Team;
- Monitor and control engineering budget, development milestones, deliverables and resources;
- Act as technical customer interface for cross functional engineering topics;
- Prepare and maintain detailed technical project plans in alignment with project manager and engineering disciplines
- Support technical quotations by estimating R&D efforts and material costs;
- Collect, negotiate and maintain technical customer requirements;
- Lead technical risk assessments and implement lessons learned / best practices;
- Support the project status reporting with complete R&D inputs;
- Support for technical product strategy definition.
- University Degree (i.e. Electronics, Mechatronics, Production technologies, Industrial, etc);
- Project Management experience;
- Experience in automotive products development;
- Knowhow of the full product lifecycle, product design and validation, manufacturing concepts as well as cost and timing targets;
- Understanding and focus in customer needs and expectations;
- Proficiency level in English.
- Ability to work as part of an international team;
- Good understanding of business environment;
- Ability to analyze complex problems and synthesize solution;
- Communication skills and teamwork spirit.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Pay for Performance;
- Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
- Referral Bonus;
- Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, part-time contracts, sabbatical, flexible working hours;
- Relocation Bonus (when applicable);
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
- Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention);
- Regina Maria Medical Policlinic on Site (for Continental employees & their families);
- Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, > 700 medical partners);
- Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide);
- Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily discount, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace;
- Community Events;
- Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > 2.000 offers, >800 partners).
- Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
- Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
- Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
- Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD)
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.
New Product Launch Manager- FF PSS: Manufacturing TSR
New Product Launch Manager Molding- Manufacturing TSR
Project Manager for User Experience for German OEM (TM)
Project Manager Officer - FF Display Solutions - Manufacturing TSR