System-Software Quality Engineer in Projects for AN (Iasi)
Are you still thinking of applying? These should spark your interest:
- Opportunity to develop or improve your technical and soft skills by working in challenging projects;
- Be part of a supportive, intercultural team spread in multiple locations;
- Pleasant working environment leading to a good work-life balance;
- Long term collaboration in a top automotive company focused on its employees;
- Take part in the projects that are developing the next product trends in automotive market.
We are a collaborative and enthusiastic Quality Team, excited to meet you. If you will become part of our Quality Management Team, one of us will be your mentor and will guide you to get familiar with our products, tools, processes, and organization. We, as Quality Management Team, will support you in taking over own responsibilities after initial training phase.
A System Software Quality Engineer in Projects monitors that the expectations from our automotive customers are deployed inside the projects developed and checks to achieve the highest quality standards. The Quality Engineer addresses deviations if needed, coaches the project team, and provides feedback for process improvements.
He/She is attentively monitoring the compliance of product quality, actively seek improvements and escalate deviations if needed.
- Define and plan project quality assurance activities according to company quality method;
- Consider all relevant (legal, internal and customer) requirements, standards, and contracts as input for project quality strategy;
- Review and evaluate customer quality requirements;
- Participate to selected object reviews and moderate project milestones reviews;
- Check the quality of reviews and requests corrective/preventive actions if needed;
- Provide consultancy and coaching on process and methods and supports tailoring/risk assessment;
- Support projects in all software & system quality related activities to reach the defined project targets and regularly monitor the quality metrics;
- Identify process and product deviation, report, track and monitor the implementation of improvement actions to closure;
- Report and communicate quality status;
- - Escalate critical issues according to the escalation strategy;
- - Moderate root cause analysis and extract lessons learned;
- - Involvement in Audits/Assessments and in resulting improvement plans.
You can be a perfect match to our team if you:
- Have knowledge about software development process, methodology and tools (V-mode, AGILE, SAFE) or testing;
- Have basic knowledge in Programming language C;
- Know quality methods and techniques (e.g., problem solving, audits, root cause analysis);
- Know quality standards (CMMI, ASPICE, IATF16949)
- Have knowledge about customer standards and norms related to software development process;
- Know project management techniques;
- Work independently and in a team.
Technical Knowledge like:
- Product developments know how and engineering knowledge over different disciplines, especially test strategies;
- SW Metrics;
- Programming in C, C++;
- Static code analysis (Lint, MISRA);
- Embedded Software Development;
General Competences like:
- Proficiency in presentation, moderation/training and negotiation techniques;
- Intercultural experience and solid language skills;
- Effective time management and capability to set the right priorities;
- Intercultural Quality Understanding;
- Coaching experience.
What we offer:
- The 13-th salary – Paid once a year, in December;
- Meal tickets - With a value of 30 Ron;
- Flexible working time;
- Cross-Border Mobile Work in the EU according to internal regulations;
- Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents;
- Referral bonuses - We encourage colleagues to refer new candidates to us and, at the same time, to get the chance to receive a bonus;
- Private Health Insurance – Health is the most important, so we offer you private medical insurance which offers a wide range of medical services;
- Discounts at our partners – We collaborate with different vendors, and we receive discounts for various products/ services like rubbers, restaurants, kindergartens etc;
- Tires discount - Purchase best Continental tires at a special price.
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas – We have an internal improvement program (Continental Idea Management) that gives you the opportunity to come with ideas and to be honored with an attractive bonus (this is established by the CIM team according to your improvement idea);
- Happy days – If you or your child is getting married, or you become a parent, you receive some extra free days;
- Life events celebration - If your family is growing, we praise your newborn with a bonus;
- Unfortunate events - In case of unhappy events in your life, we support you by offering you free days and financial support (handled on a case-by-case basis);
- Extra vacation days – You begin with 22 vacation days/year, and starting with the 3rd year with us, we offer you 1 more day of vacation and, afterwards from 2 to 2 years you’ll get one more extra day (the maximum you can achieve is 27);
- Sabbatical year - Take up to one year off and come back on the same position, according to our internal policies;
- Professional development - Many opportunities to develop yourself within the company;
- Diversity and multicultural mindset - We encourage you to join us no matter who, where, what you are. We have colleagues from different nations and a variety of languages are spoken in our company;
- In-house restaurant & coffee corner.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.
In the Architecture and Networking BA, activities relating to everything from seamless connectivity technologies and vehicle electronics to innovative high-performance computers are brought together. We are setting standards for the connected mobility of tomorrow. In the AN BA, activities relating to everything from seamless connectivity technologies and vehicle electronics to innovative high-performance computers are brought together. We are setting standards for the connected mobility of tomorrow.