System Configuration Manager for commercial vehicles - SMY (TM)
As system Configuration manager you will be responsible for the project-specific tasks related to the Configuration Management, namely for all disciplines (SW, EE, ME).
Detailed tasks regarding CM Planning and Implementation:
- Define / tailor and set-up of the folder structure of the project in coordination with the Project Manager
- Responsible for the creation and administration of the CM Plan and support of Project Manager for maintenance of the Work Product List
- Responsible for the integration of the subcontractor in the Configuration Management process
- Defines the version labels for the new versions and monitors the document status and the correct labeling of all Configuration Items
- Responsible for the data storage and archiving of all Configuration Items
- Supports the Project Team Members persons who work on the project in what concerns the CM process
- Planning of the tasks for the Work Breakdown Structure and tracking of the efforts in coordination with the Project Manager
- Maintenance of Work Product List (new Work Products, CM relevant information)
Detailed tasks regarding the CM-System:
- Responsible for storage of Customer Supplied software
- Installation and configuration of the CM Tools for the project in coordination with the Tool Responsible
- Set up of the structure in the CM Tools on system-level with concluding test
- Provides to all users access to the CM Tools
- Provide training and support (First level-support) to Project Team members
- Monitors the performance of the CM Tools and introduces improvement measures
- Access rights management and maintaining the Security of Configuration Items
- Supporting the Projects during the Restoration Procedure (incase there are multiple items / files to be restored)
Detailed tasks regarding Reporting and Auditing:
- Responsible for organizing and conducting Process and Baseline Audits as defined in the CM Plan
- Provides information regarding Configuration Items in the CM tools (e.g. list containing product-related documents in their current status)
- Responsible for reporting the CM Status to the SYS PM and analyzation of CM Metrics
- Supports the Quality Management and CM Process Manager in defining process improvement measures for CM and at the rollout of the defined measures.
- Knowledge and if possible experience in the field of Configuration Management
- Experience regarding the tools which support Configuration Management
- Competent knowledge regarding development processes and ASPICE
- Knowledge of the development, test and release procedures of a product
- Communication / cooperation with other coworkers
- Knowledge of project management
- Presentation and moderation techniques
- Methods for problem analysis and problem handling
- Process orientated working manner
- Written and Verbal Skills in English
- Social skills (e.g. communication, team oriented, conflict management
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.