Accounts Receivable Accountant - Finance - (TM)
- Performing complex professional accounting duties, involving the review of source documents used for accounting, maintenance of general ledgers, registers or other records and preparation of periodic and specific financial reports in line with Romanian law, accounting standards and internal procedures for Accounts Receivable Area.
- Checks if the accounting documents related to Accounts Receivable are according to Romanian law, internal procedures and solves the inconsistencies.
- Books in the accountancy, using SAP system, the data related to Accounts Receivable (invoices, claims, incoming money, credit notes, debit notes).
- Prepares monthly closing by making reconciliations of the data related to Accounts Receivable and verifies reconciliation accounts.
- Prepares reports related to Accounts Receivable and follows up the overdue situation for each customer from his/her area of responsibility.
- Access and works on B2B (business to business) customer portals.
- Proposes and implements improvements of the procedures and tools related to his/her area of responsibility.
- Knows company quality policy and the impact of his activities in achieving quality targets.
- Prepares data related to Accounts Receivable for external and internal auditors.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our procedures, products, tools, processes and organization.
- Course of study: University degree (e.g. Economics)
- Experience: 2 - 5 years of experience in the economical area
- Language skills: English Advanced
- IT skills: Microsoft office advanced, SAP basic / intermediate
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.