Production Operator I (BMN1 -12 shift 6pm-6am)
The Production Operator level 1 will be responsible for:
- Operate up to 5 workstations/ cells to produce parts in accordance with equipment specifications, SOP’s, and Work Instructions.
- Ensure that equipment setup is completed in accordance with the appropriate Work Instructions, and that the process is followed correctly.
- Monitor equipment to ensure the produced parts are in compliance with specifications and quality requirements.
- Ensure that the operation of the production equipment is done in accordance with the daily and weekly production plans.
- Ensure that all Materials, Components, Work-in-Process, and Finished Goods are properly identified with labels, at all steps in the process.
- Maintain a clean workspace including housekeeping and cleanliness, including 5S work environment standards.
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent prefered.
- Technical Skills: Ability to complete basic data entry in computer systems as well as basic math skills.
- Other Skills/ Abilities: Able to read and understand work instructions. Ability to have good attention to detail. Must be able to speak English. Good communication skills required. Ability to work as a part of a team. Ability to work rotating shifts, days or nights.
- Relocation benefits would not be offered for this job opening.
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
· Immediate Benefits
· Tuition & Employee Discounts
· Employer 401(k) Match
· And more benefits that come with working for a global industry leader!
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
ContiTech, a division of Continental, is one of the world’s leading suppliers of technical elastomer products and is a specialist in plastics technology. ContiTech develops and produces functional parts, components, and systems for machine and plant engineering, mining, the automotive industry, and other important industries. Our Somersworth, NH location is seeking a highly self-motivated and detail-oriented operator to join our team. Are you ready to shape the future with us?