Purchasing Analyst (TM)
- The Purchasing Analyst is actively supporting and developing the purchasing activities/tools, focused to facilitate best strategic purchasing decisions;
- Leads dedicated activities to analyze and evaluate different purchasing strategic topics;
- Identifies potential improvement in daily activities and drives internal implementation;
- Leverages Continental data warehouse to generate and analyze key reports;
- Ensures in time implementation of correct data in the respective systems;
- Responsible for SAP IR creation;
- Review and approve PO price discrepancy;
- Contract management.
- Academic degree;
- Previous experience as purchasing/procurement analyst OR related relevant experience;
- Strong attention to details;
- Affinity for analytical thinking;
- Problem solving and solution-oriented mindset;
- Very good communication skills;
- Very good English skills (written and spoken);
- Familiar with MS-Office: at least medium Excel skills (pivots, nested IFs, look-ups, conditional formatting etc.);
- Medium SAP OR other ERP system;
- Strong team contributor;
- Comfortable in collaborating with cross functional and multicultural teams.
Nice to have (but not a must)
- Automotive background
- Medium PPT skillsiS Office Package – especially Excel
- Hands-on mentality coupled with a “Can-do” attitude
- Curiosity-driven and fast learner
- Attention to details
- Very good communications skills
- Good understanding of the business environment
- The ability to work in a team and as an individual
- Culture of responsibility
- Good organizational skills
- What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.