Application Specialist Tool Infrastructure - A SCT PMT (TM)
- Participation in the definition of a tool infrastructure for the development of in-house solutions for processes, methods, and tools for R&D (PMT).
- Creation of competence center specific concepts to complement general solutions for the generation of processes, methods, and tools for R&D ("PMT for PMT").
- Maintenance and further development of this tool infrastructure and connected tools to meet future requirements, inc. incremental function growth, reuse, etc.
- Roll out of these tools.
- Support coaching, training, and advice of the he[a]t PMT Solution Teams to ensure their understanding and application of he[a]t PMT Tool Infrastructure.
- Working in an agile development team (Scrum) for above tasks.
- Executing above tasks in close cooperation with the product owner, project leads of the he[a]t PMT Solution Teams and the Automotive IT organization.
- Completed university degree in engineering (preferably but not mandatory electrical or systems engineering, computer science or similar studies).
- Knowledge of application of agile software tools such as Jira, Confluence, Jenkins, or similar etc.
- Knowledge of administration and configuration of Jira and/or Confluence.
- Knowledge of the application of agile SW development methods (Scrum).
- Good analysis, abstraction, communication, and moderation skills.
- Knowledge of English language.
- Knowledge of the application, administration, and configuration of IBM Tools like IBM DOORS Next, IBM EWM CCM is a plus.
- Knowledge of Scaled Agile Framework, LeSS, Scrum of Scrum or similar.
- Work experience in international teams.
- German language is a plus.
- What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of €44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.