Accounts Receivable Accountant – Finance (TM)
- Booking of incoming payments and clarification of queries and complaints;
- Manual invoicing in SAP;
- Active participation in the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements;
- Participation in the continuous improvement of the existing accounting processes and receivables management;
- Contact person for internal specialized departments and external business partners.
- University degree Economics;
- Several years of professional experience in accounts receivable;
- Safe handling of accounting processes in SAP FI and SAP SD as well as in MS Office applications, especially Excel;
- Very good knowledge of English, written and spoken;
- Interpersonal skills and ability to manage cross-departmental relationship;
- Rigorous, organized and involved;
- Structured and self-organized;
- Analytical skills and affinity of numbers.
- What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.