Internship Accountant with Hungarian - GBS (TM)
Currently we are looking for candidates with the following profile: Accounting Intern.
- Prepare invoices for processing;
- Match of delivery notes and invoices;
- Review and reconcile vendor statement against AP balances;
- Assist in invoice processing in various queues in SAP;
- Route NON PO and NON GR invoices for further processing;
- Support in interaction with suppliers to investigate / resolve supplier invoice and payment discrepancies;
- Preparation of reports.
Your own willingness, skills and company circumstances could give you the opportunity to develop your career and widen your responsibilities by having access to vertical/horizontal internal moves.
- Ongoing university studies in economics/finance;
- IT skills MS Office, SAP FI is a plus;
- Hungarian is mandatory;
- English - Intermediate;
- Analytical and logical thinking;
- Initiative / pro-activeness;
- Self-motivation, positive attitude;
- Willingness to work in an international environment;
- Team player attitude.
- What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- A mentor for your learning period;
- Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexible working hours for your studies.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of €44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.
Accountant – Intercompany Responsible – Finance (TM)