CAD Software Developer (m/f/d)
Continental’s digital capabilities are growing every day. Our Information Technology Research and Development team is on the cutting edge of all things digitalization – and we want you to join us!
Our IT R&D organization constantly establishes new technology to help R&D Tires design and develop the best-performing and most sustainable tires on the market. Naturally, we work in close partnership with the Tire Research and Development team to ensure the solutions we build help the Tire team be the most efficient and effective it can be.
If you love to learn, grow and be on the forefront of creating modern technology tools, Continental is the perfect match for you.
You will be part of a versatile team of business intelligence and analytics specialists that provides data solutions to ensure and accelerate Continental’s internal digitalization.
Contribute to our goals for excellent data integrity, data availability and data quality through your support with operating and maintaining our modern, cloud-based data analytics landscape.
In this exciting job you work on the following tasks:
- Analysing requirements and developing concepts to realize
- Designing and implementating applications in NX using C#
- Supporting the application lifecycle
- Continuously enhancing available applications
- Working in development projects
- Ensuring software quality
- Supporting and training CAD users
- Academic degree in computer xcience or related subject area
- Several years of work experience as a software developer or CAD engineer with programming skills
- Experience in CAD application development with C#, Visual Studio, Unit-Testing, GIT
- Analytical problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to work in a team and autonomous, self-dependent working methods
- Strong awareness for software quality
- Intercultural sensitivity
- Professional working proficiency in English, no additional language required
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
The job in numbers: You are going to work 37.5 hours a week in a team of 5. We offer 25 days of vacation per year.
Being part of a global IT team of thousands of colleagues working on various innovations and tasks, there is always an opportunity to grow and move into different directions within our corporation.
On top of that you can expect the following benefits:
- Exiting challenges around data and analytics, solved in a team
- Great colleagues in an international competence center, split into small teams for specific applications
- High-performance notebook for a modern office workstation and mobile work
- Individual development planning based on your personal needs and targets (e. g. mentoring, trainings or global internal Software Academy)
- Hybrid working (unless workshops etc. require physical presence)
- Agile and collaborative workstyle
- Opportunity to make a difference
- Employee discounts
- Transparent pension plan
- Health management
- Seniority allowance from 5 years at Continental on
- Canteen on-site
- Cooperation with local gym
- On-site physicians
- Clinical Services structure on-site
- Language courses
If this sounds like a perfect match for you and if you want to become the next supporter of our core values Trust For One Another, Passion to Win and Freedom to Act, we are looking forward receiving your application.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.