Group Internal Auditor (m/f/diverse) - REF16524J
As part of our international Audit Team you independently execute operational audits of all business areas and processes in EMEA and abroad.
Focus of the audits is to control business risk, to guarantee effectiveness of internal control systems and fulfillment of regulatory requirements.
These will be your tasks and responsibilities in detail:
- Identify process optimizations, risks, and additional improvement potential
- Prepare fieldwork, conduct interviews, evaluate business processes, and conduct analysis
- Observe compliance with standards / policies and procedures, compile findings, participate in fraud investigations, propose recommendations, and ensure documentation
- Update Audit Management System and present findings in English to local management
- Consult management in the development and improvement of internal processes and structures and monitor the implementation of recommendations
- Be a competent contact person for the departments for audit-specific questions and development of practice-oriented solutions
- Academic degree in business administration, law, engineering, information technology or comparable qualification
- Several years of relevant professional experience, such as internal audit or operational business
- Experienced in MS Office applications
- Knowledge of finance and SAP R/3 expertise would be an advantage
- Business-fluent English language skills (written and spoken), additional languages advantageous
- Enhanced discernment and strong analytical skills combined with the motivation to acquire further knowledge and develop it further
- Self-confident appearance and professional presentation skills
- Advanced team and communication skills
- Willingness for international business trips (40-60%)
Diversity creates value for a better tomorrow. We offer equal opportunities to everyone - regardless of age, gender, nationality, cultural background, disability, religion, ideology or sexual orientation.
We want our employees to do well with us. That's why we offer them not only an exciting job in an international technology group, but also numerous additional offers such as flexible and hybrid working, sabbaticals and other benefits.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.