SW Tester (SW3)
1. Develop/maintain test specifications for functionalities according to system requirements/architecture and specifications.
2. Manage, perform manual and automatic test on bench or vehicle, create reports according to the defined test process and strategy.
3. Be actively to learn and implement new test techniques.
4. Be familiar with test environment setup/debugging, including manual and automation test bench.
5. Get used to test equipment, responsible for equipment availability management and basic maintenance.
6. Contribute and corporate with test manager on planning and effort estimation.
7. Collaborate with test manager, project teams in verifying and reviewing the test specifications and test reports.
8. Quality first mindset, and corporate with project team on failure analysis/reproduce by following change management process.
9. Be familiar with the test process and follow the process in the project. Contribute to the improvement of processes in the respective area.
10. For Safety relevant projects: Control safety criteria in own area of responsibility. The related tasks must be fulfilled according to the internal Safety Management Procedures/Methods.
11. Self-management for his/her own activities, ensure the delivery on time with good quality.
12. Occasionally provide mentorship to new team members.
1. Bachelor or Master’s degree (e.g. Computer Engineering/Science, Electronics, Communications).
2. Prefer 3-5 years relevant working experience.
3. Min. 1-year CAN/LIN network and diagnostic know-how and implementation experience.
4. Basic know-how on software and hardware, programing skill (eg. CAPL, Python) is preferred.
5. Experience in process lifecycle.
6. Fluent / advanced level in written and oral English is preferred.
7. Good communication and collaboration skill. 8. Team work spirit
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.