In Application Development Center of Continental, we create next generation automotive software solutions which make automated driving safe and affordable. We work towards Vision Zero, a goal to eliminate fatal accidents happening every day on the world’s roads. We are looking for creative minds who are passionate to shape the future of automated driving by delivering software solutions for ADAS customer projects.
For the customer applications of our ADAS ECUs we are looking for a System Engineer in our location in Szeged. As System Engineer you are responsible to specify and design ADAS products. You are responsible for the product definition during quote phase, the product specification, and the product maturity during product lifecycle. The System Engineer interfaces with multiple internal and external stakeholders to understand the various levels of requirements, the viable technologies and anticipated development.
- Concept definition, specification and design of radar sensor related to all affected disciplines (e.g.: radar technology, hardware, software, production, vehicle integration and test)
- Definition of the system architecture including allocation of functions to physical components for the project and considering technical safety and security concepts.
- Definition of the system requirements by considering the internal and customer requirements
- Ensuring the traceability of the customer requirements according to the ADAS processes
- Responsibility for system technical risk analysis (System-FMEA, DRBFM, FTA)
- Ensuring a proper technical product documentation and perform product presentations at customer
- Responsibility for product definition and technical documentation during acquisition phase.
What we offer:
- competitive compensation and a wide range of benefits, including:
- bonus system
- annual flexible benefit (Cafeteria)
- private health insurance
- employee discounts
- sport pass support
- flexible work-from-home arrangements during and after the COVID-19 pandemic
- continuous development with access to numerous trainings, including technical skills, soft skills and language skills
- personal career development and a challenging role with end-to-end responsibility
- opportunity to see your ideas turn into reality with our test vehicles
- ability to directly deliver software into real, innovative products.
- University degree (BSc, MSc, PhD) in a technical area: Computer Science, Electronics, Electrical Engineering or related.
- Experience in embedded SW development projects, preferable within the automotive industry
- Experience in ADAS
- Professional experience in system architecture, requirement engineering, design and documentation
- Experience working according to SAFe (scaled agile framework)
- Good command of the English language
- Collaborative, open-minded, team player attitude
Nice to have:
- Experience in automotive SW standards and requirements
- Technical leadership experience of complex topics and teams
- Participation in exciting, highly innovative projects
- Ability to directly deliver software into real products
- Access to cutting-edge technologies and to one of Europe’s largest in-house GPU clusters
- A friendly, respectful and collaborative work environment that encourages creativity and innovation
- Continuous development with access to numerous trainings, including technical skills, soft skills and language skills
- Personal career development and a challenging role with end-to-end responsibility
- Opportunity to see your ideas turn into reality with our test vehicles
- Competitive compensation and a wide range of benefits, including:
- Bonus system
- Annual flexible benefit (Cafeteria)
- Private health insurance
- Employee discounts
- Sport pass support
- Ability to directly deliver software into real, innovative products
- Flexible work-from-home arrangements
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services