DevOps Product Owner
- CICT/CD and Test Requirement collect and clarify with major stakeholders ( First contact interface with Customer, SY Architecture, SW Architecture, Test Engineer, SW Developer….),
- Define Major CICT WBS + Task with priority for Code Sync, build machine, build, code review tool, integration, test tools integration, supporting activity etc. ,
- Delivery CICT Toolchain to empower SW development, System Integration, and Test activities runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Supporting define CI/CT strategy including
- Scope, inputs, and outputs
- Architecture of the CI/CT framework including the development, integration and test tools and their interactions. (Tools are e.g. Jira, DOORS, Rhapsody, Artifactory...)
- Integration process and workflow
- Reporting and tracking methods
- Delivery / Release model
- Document the CI/CT strategy in Integration & Test Plan,
- Coach the CICT and Test method inside of project team,
- Support in development and maintenance of the framework
- Join the CICT regular meeting, daily stand up, SoS, CCB etc.
- Bachelor degree or above, major in Computer Science, Electrical & Electronics or Automation Engineering.
- Knowhow about SW/SY integration process & method
- Knowledge about
- Jenkins Pipeline
- Script Language: Python, Shell
- Yocto Linux
- VTest Studio
- Kubernetes (Basics)
- Strong sense of delivery and ownership
- Flexible to travel around 30% -50%
- GitHub, Megamerge
- Conti Customer Portal (CCP)
- Google Repo
Additional points of knowledge:
- Agile Knowledge
- Tool and Scripting knowledge for Grafana
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.