▪ Review with Project Management (PM) project timing, where key activities, dates of deliverables, PLC Gates, milestones with client, etc., must be included.
▪ Coordinate in conjunction with Project Management (PM) "Kick-Off" of the project, where it will communicate / review with the launch team: timings and dates of deliverables of the project, initial concepts of product and process and any other additional information relevant to the project. project (logistics concept, customer requirements, volume, etc.)
▪ Coordinate with Master Data Admin, the creation of part numbers of components, BOMs and structures in DP1 once the releases (Jobmanager) are released in CSE by R & D.
▪ Coordinate with advanced purchases the inclusion of the new components in the contract.
▪ Coordinate with SQM the creation of Q-infos for all the new components.
▪ Coordinate with Finance the costing of components and cost collectos of assemblies.
▪ Coordinate in conjunction with PM, Gate Review board.
▪ Responsible for product in plant from G90 until G100
▪ Active involvement in launch and hand over to serial production
▪ Coordination of product related activities, especially the Product Maintenance (see also Improvement Maintenance above), Change Management, Non-conformance activities
▪ Leads the preparation activities for Phase out of product out of serial production
- Bachelors degree in engineering sciences
- At least 1 year of experience in the automotive or consumer electronics industry in a variety of functions.
- English Advance
- Experience as NPL for at least one projects.
- Ability to complete task with supervision
- Organizational and time management
- Capable to interact with International teams
- Experience in multi cultural nationality projects
At Continental we are committed to building an inclusive and discrimination-free ecosystem in Mexico, these principles are rooted in our corporate philosophy and culture. Therefore, it is totally forbidden to request a pregnancy or HIV test as part of our selection processes.
¿Listo para conducir con Continental? Tome el primer paso y llene la solicitud en línea.
Continental AG, commonly known as Continental or colloquially as Conti, is a German multinational automotive parts manufacturing company specializing in tires, brake systems, interior electronics, automotive safety, powertrain and chassis components, tachographs, and other parts for the automotive and transportation industries. Continental is structured into six divisions: Chassis and Safety, Powertrain, Interior, Tires, ContiTech, ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance Systems). It is headquartered in Hanover, Lower Saxony. Continental is the world's fourth-largest tire manufacturer.
Job required for washer systems in PSS group.