Internship for Quality management in Project (TM)
Join our team and start your career with us! You have the change to get in contact with amazing and technologies from automotive industry, to see how the products are born, from first sketch to final product!
Do you want to be an Internship for Quality Management in Project?
As an Intern in our group, the main tasks are:
- Handle product samples in development (labeling, delivery, tracking)
- Archive the samples at request of the Quality Engineers
- Ensure the communication with Quality laboratories during validation
- Create test reports based on available data
A mentor will support you to take over your tasks
This is what it takes to be a successful as Internship for Quality Management in Project:
- Basic technical knowledge (electronic components)
- Knowledge of MS office package
- Logical and structural thinking
- Organized and paying attention to details
- Good communication skills and team orientated approach
- Good English skill in speaking, writing and listening
- The willingness to work and learn, on a 6h or 8h / day schedule (30 or 40h/week).
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- A mentor for your learning period;
- Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexible working hours for your studies.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.